Accidents arising from slips and trips are often perceived as trivial. In reality, a high proportion of such accidents involve serious injury and a Trip or Slip Claim can result in compensation.
Examples of a Trip and Slip Claim include:
- Severe injuries to the elderly caused by slipping or tripping on defective pavements
Injuries to children
- Injuries caused by slipping on wet floors in shops, supermarkets, hospitals and schools
- Injuries suffered by children in playgrounds and sports centres
- Claims by council tenants for ill health caused by housing disrepair and defective premises
- Injuries to cyclist and motorcyclists caused by potholes in roads.
Trip and Slip personal injury claims
Very often the injuries sustained in such accidents have adverse consequences for life. All public and private organisations owe a duty of care to ensure all visitors to premises are safe. Local authorities are also under a duty to ensure that pavements and public highways are in a safe condition for public use.
How we can help
Peasegoods have specialist solicitors experienced in handling claims from most forms of tripping & slipping accidents.
• We’ll talk to you in plain English
• No win no fee cases accepted