If you are unfortunate enough to suffer a Road Traffic Accident which is not your fault or you are a passenger in a vehicle which is involved in a collision you might be able to make a personal injury claim for compensation.
If you are a pedwstrian, a pedal cyclist or a motor cyclist involved in a Road Traffic Accident which is not your fault you might be able to make a personal injury claim for compensation.
In both the above cases your claim would be against the driver who’s fault the accident was and / or their insurance company.
Types of Road Traffic Accident
Road traffic Accident claims we have handled successfully include accidents involving brain and spinal injuries, claims on behalf of children, claims made by passengers on public and private transport, injuries to motorcyclists, claims involving uninsured victims and drivers and injuries involving pedestrians.
Road Accidents account for as many as 40,000 serious injuries each year and thousands of fatalities.
Every year fatal Road Accidents costs thousands of lives, whether you were the driver or passenger of a car, motorcyclist or victim of a hit and run you will no doubt have suffered severe pain and suffering and could be entitled to make a road accident compensation claim. Road Traffic Accident claims are the most common cause of personal injury.
Types of Road Traffic Accident:
- Lane departure crashes, which occur when a driver leaves the lane they are in and collide with another vehicle or a roadside object. These include head on collisions and run-off-road collisions.
- Accidents at junctions include rear-end collision and angle or side impacts.
- Accidents involving pedestrians and cyclists
- Collisions with animals
How we can help
Peasegoods have specialist solicitors experienced in handling claims from most forms of Road Traffic Accidents.
• We’ll talk to you in plain English
• No win no fee cases accepted