If you or your child has been injured as a result of an Accident in a Park or playground you may be entitled to claim compensation.
We have been helping those who have been injured as a result of park and playground accidents to recover compensation for over twenty five years.
Common Accidents in a Park are:
- Accident due to faulty equipment
- A slip or trip in the park
- Accident on playing fields
- Accident due to faulty staff procedures clearing hazards
- Accidents due to lack of cleanliness
All parks and play areas have a duty of care to provide a safe environment. Some accidents are unavoidable or even the visitors fault but in many cases accidents occur because the park staff have not followed it’s own procedures to do regular inspections or clean up hazards such as spillages.
Very often the injuries sustained in such accidents have adverse consequences for life. All public and private organisations owe a duty of care to ensure all visitors to premises are safe. Local authorities are also under a duty to ensure that parks, pavements and public highways are in a safe condition for public use.
If you’d like some free initial advice, or just need to speak to someone to find out more about what you can do don’t hesitate to call us on 0161 205 2772 or complete our enquiry form and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Accident in a Park or playground?
- We will be happy to come and see you at home.
- We’ll talk to you in plain English.
- You will keep 100% of your compensation
- And it won’t cost you a penny – Guaranteed!
How we can help
Peasegoods have specialist solicitors experienced in handling claims from most forms of claims for accidents in parks.
• We’ll talk to you in plain English
• No win no fee cases accepted