Housing Disrepair

housing disrepair solicitor manchester

Housing Disrepair is the legal term for when your landlord fails to do vital repairs

In many case we can help you to force your landlord to take action and possibly get you compensation.

In most instances landlords are responsible for repairs. Tenants are usually only responsible for decorations, and for putting right any damage they have caused.

As recognised experts in this field we can help you to enforce your rights and get repairs done. You may also be able to claim compensation if there has been a delay in carrying out the repairs, or if you, or anyone living with you has been injured as a result of the disrepair.

Free initial advice

If you’d like some free initial advice, or just need to speak to someone to find out more about what you can do don’t hesitate to call us on 0161 205 2772 or complete our enquiry form below and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

The structure and exterior of the building – such as the walls, roof, external doors and windows, sinks, baths, toilets and other sanitary fittings, including pipes and drains, heating and hot water appliances, gas appliances, pipes, flues and ventilation and electrical wiring. They are also responsible for putting right any damage to internal decorations that was caused by the disrepair or while repairs they are responsible for are carried out.

As recognised experts in this field we have helped thousands of tenants to enforce their rights and get repairs done.