Is your landlord taking legal action against you accusing you of Anti-Social Behaviour?

If your landlord alleges that you have been guilty of Anti-Social Behaviour he/she may try to get you evicted and seek possession of the house.

Anti-Social Behaviour covers:

  • Injunctions
  • ASBOs
  • Demotion


Your landlord cannot just make you leave the house, they will need to follow a legal procedure and get a court order. If they attempt to make you leave without a court order they may be breaking the law.

eviction asbo solicitor manchester

If you’d like some free initial advice on your rights, or just need to speak to someone to find out more about what you can do don’t hesitate to call us on 0161 205 2772 or clicko nt he contact button below and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

As recognised experts in the field of housing law we have helped many clients.

• We will be happy to come and see you at home
• We’ll talk to you in plain English
• We will help you to get your Landlord to carry out the repairs
• In most instances landlords are responsible for repairs

Please complete the form below and we will be in touch shortly.

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)

Your Phone


Your Message