Welcome to Peasegoods Solicitors Manchester
The safety and wellbeing of our clients, staff and community is our number one priority. Therefore in line with the Government`s guidelines we have decided to close our offices as of today, 24th March 2020, until further notice.
Some of our staff are working remotely from home so there’s no disruption for our clients.
If you need to contact us please telephone or email.
We thank you all for your support and cooperation in these challenging times.
How can we help you?
Please click on one of the boxes below or select a page from the menu at the top of the page
- Peasegoods has been established since 1982. In our reception is a sign “The client is the most important person in this office” that remains our guiding principle.
- We are specialists in civil court work: all aspects of personal injury, claims made against landlords in respect of poor housing (housing disrepair) together with other aspects of housing law and associated disputes.
- We offer a drop-in advice service for injury claims, housing disrepair matters and probate matters.
- We are presently offering a £30 Will promotion — we will prepare your will from a simple questionnaire and invite you to our office to execute the will (sign it according to legal requirements) for £30 inclusive of VAT.
- We provide expert wills and probate advice.
- We also offer conveyancing services, advice on compromise agreements (employment law), powers of attorney, contract matters together with a wide range of other legal services.
- We have a tradition of providing excellent service to our clients and as a consequence of this we have become a part of the local landscape.