Welcome to Peasegoods Solicitors Manchester
How can we help you?
Please click on one of the boxes below or select a page from the menu at the top of the page
- Peasegoods has been established since 1982. In our reception is a sign “The client is the most important person in this office” that remains our guiding principle.
- We are specialists in civil court work: all aspects of personal injury, claims made against landlords in respect of poor housing (housing disrepair) together with other aspects of housing law and associated disputes.
- We offer a drop-in advice service for injury claims, housing disrepair matters and probate matters.
- We are presently offering a £30 Will promotion — we will prepare your will from a simple questionnaire and invite you to our office to execute the will (sign it according to legal requirements) for £30 inclusive of VAT.
- We provide expert wills and probate advice.
- We also offer conveyancing services, advice on compromise agreements (employment law), powers of attorney, contract matters together with a wide range of other legal services.
- We have a tradition of providing excellent service to our clients and as a consequence of this we have become a part of the local landscape.